Books Related to Java, Core Java, Jquery, Web Services, SCJP, Spring, Hibernate and J2ME

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Important JSP Interview Question with Solution

  1. What is JSP?
  2. What are the lifecycle of JSP?
  3. What is a translation unit?
  4. How is JSP used in the MVC model
  5. What are context initialization parameters
  6. What is a output comment
  7. What is a Hidden Comment
  8. What is a Expression
  9. What is a Declaration
  10. What is a Scriptlet
  11. What are the implicit objects
  12. What is the difference between forward and sendRedirect
  13. What are the different scope values for the
  14. Why are JSP pages the preferred API for creating a web-based client program
  15. Is JSP technology extensible
  16. What is difference between custom JSP tags and beans
  17. How can I implement a thread-safe JSP page? What are the advantages and Disadvantages of using it?
  18. How does JSP handle run-time exceptions
  19. How do I prevent the output of my JSP or Servlet pages from being cached by the browser
  20. How do I use comments within a JSP page
  21. Response has already been commited error. What does it mean
  22. How do I use a scriptlet to initialize a newly instantiated bean
  23. How can I enable session tracking for JSP pages if the browser has disabled cookies
  24. How can I declare methods within my JSP page
  25. Is there a way I can set the inactivity lease period on a per-session basis
  26. How can I set a cookie and delete a cookie from within a JSP page
  27. How does a servlet communicate with a JSP page
  28. How do I have the JSP-generated servlet subclass my own custom servlet class, instead of the default
  29. How can I prevent the word "null" from appearing in my HTML input text fields when I populate them with a resultset that has null values
  30. How can I get to print the stacktrace for an exception occuring within my JSP page
  31. How do you pass an InitParameter to a JSP
  32. How can my JSP page communicate with an EJB Session Bean
  33. Can we implement an interface in a JSP
  34. What is the difference between ServletContext and PageContext
  35. What is the difference in using request.getRequestDispatcher() and context.getRequestDispatcher()
  36. How to pass information from JSP to included JSP
  37. What is the difference between directive include and jsp include
  38. What is the difference between RequestDispatcher and sendRedirect
  39. How do I mix JSP and SSI #include

No comments:

Post a Comment